Sunday, March 05, 2006

Thank you

I would just like to say a big Thank you to all my fellow passengers and fellow bloggers that have commented. I really appriciate it and writing my feelings down does help.
It has taken me a long time to write down what I feel but having the support is great.
Without my fellow passengers I wouldn't be where I am today. Meeting so many of you has just given me hope. We were all strangers but now we are good friends. The bombers wanted a world with fighting but they have just brought us even closer.
Thank you

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly Finch said...

thank you too my dear x

9:44 AM  
Blogger Bumble Bee said...

Thank you too hun,
You have given me so many laughs which has helped me through tough times.
Looking forward to Thursday, unfortunately they don't do Thai food so no sharing of a platter ;-)
BBxx

10:12 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ahh, so pleased that blogging is helping , really looking forward to a glass of vino on Thursday!

11:11 PM  
Blogger google said...

The dry salt particles (size ranging from 0.1 - 2.5 micrometer) are effective for killing bacteria, reducing inflammation, opening the airways, removing excess mucus, and getting rid of foreign particles. In short, halotherapy makes breathing easier and combats asthma attacks.

Sightline Payments Kirk Sanfordblackjack

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home